- STEWARD: Sue Paterson 9752 3438
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9am on Thursday November 2, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- A voucher has been donated by Nikki Davies for the best exhibit in the Collector’s Corner section.
- 1 Key Rings
- 2 Any Animal Figurine
- 3 Coasters
- 4 Bottle Tops
- 5 Spoons
- 6 Mini Bottles
- 7 Paper Weights
17 years and under
- 8 Rubbers
- 9 Lego Figurines
- 10 Matchbox Cars
- 11 Key Rings
- 12 Badges or Patches
- 13 Fridge Magnets
- 14 Snow Globes
- 15 Bits & Bobbs
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All entries to consist of SIX (6) assorted items within the stated category.
- Size – Base to be NO Larger than 40cm x 40cm. All pieces to be secured to the base board, for if exhibit needs moving.
- Exhibits that have previously taken prizes at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
- HINT – a ‘collection’ will be judged by having 6 similar items but not from the same origin.