- STEWARD: Sue Paterson 9752 3438
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 26 October.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9am on Thursday 28 October, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29 October between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- A voucher has been donated by Home Hardware for the best exhibit in the Collector’s Corner section.
- 1 Key Rings
- 2 Any Animal Figurine
- 3 Bottle Tops
- 4 Mini Bottles
- 5 Paper Weights
17 years and under
- 9 Rubbers
- 6 Lego Figurines
- 7 Matchbox Cars
- 8 Key Rings
- 9 Badges or Patches
- 10 Fridge Magnets
- 11 Snow Globes
- 12 Bits & Bobbs
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- All entries to consist of SIX (6) assorted items within the stated category.
- Size – Base to be NO Larger than 40cm x 40cm. All pieces to be secured to the base board, for if exhibit needs moving.
- Exhibits that have previously taken prizes at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
- HINT – a ‘collection’ will be judged by having 6 similar items but not from the same origin.