- STEWARD: Jenny Smith 9754 2231
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 10am on Wednesday November 1 with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- A cash prize has been donated by Ms Emma Woods for the best exhibit in classes 15 – 22 & classes 23 - 29.
- A cash prise has been donated by Pendrey Agencies for the best exhibit in classes 30 – 45 & classes 34 - 36.
17 YEARS & UNDER
- 15 Strawberries, 7 on a plate
- 16 Rhubarb, 6 stalks, pulled not cut
- 17 Lemons, 5 on a plate
- 18 Any other variety of fruit
- 19 Silver Beet, three leaves
- 20 Chillies, 7 on a plate
- 21 Carrots, 3 roots
- 22 Snow peas, peas or broad beans, 10 on a plate
- 23 Bunch of 3 named herbs, container no larger than 15 x 15cm
- 24 Any other variety of vegetables
- 25 The BIGGEST carrot, judged on size and weight
- 26 Any decorated Fruit or Vegetable 6 years and under
- 27 Any decorated Fruit or Vegetable 7 to 10 years
- 28 Any decorated Fruit or Vegetable 11 to 13 years
- 29 Any decorated Fruit or Vegetable 14 to 17 years
17 YEARS & UNDER
- 30 Hens Eggs White, 6, unwashed, in a carton
- 31 Hens Egg Brown, 6, unwashed, in a carton
- 32 Bantam Eggs, White, 6, unwashed, in a carton
- 33 Bantam Eggs, Brown, 6, unwashed, in a carton
- 34 The BIGGEST Hen’s Egg, judged on size and weight
- 35 The SMALLEST Hen’s Egg, judged on size and weight
- 36 Decorated Egg carton to contain 6 eggs, judged on carton only
- Vegetables - All root vegetables to be washed and have at least 15cm trimmed top foliage.
- Farm Produce - All exhibits must have been produced on the exhibitor’s property.
- Where there is only one entry in a class, the prize will be at the discretion of the judge.