- STEWARD: Catrin Allsop 9753 1828
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 26 October.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9.30am on Thursday 27 October, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29 October between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- Viva Books has donated vouchers for the Best Effort in 8 - 9 yrs, 10 – 13yrs & 14 – 17yrs.
- Needles & Friends has donated a cash prize for the Best Effort in classes 49, 64, 75 & 84
- Ms Woods has donated a cash prize for the Best Effort in 5 yrs & under & 6 -7 yrs
- Busselton Dunsborough Environment Centre has donated a cash prize for classes 58 & 69
5 YEARS & UNDER
- 39 Diorama, any theme
- 40 Sculpture using recycled materials – cardboard boxes, toilet rolls etc
- 41 Craft using pom poms &/or pipe cleaners
- 42 A Christmas decoration
- 43 Any article of paper craft
- 44 Any HALLOWEEN Craft
- 45 Any other article, not in schedule
6 TO 7 YEARS INCLUSIVE
- 46 Diorama, any theme
- 47 Sculpture using recycled materials – cardboard boxes, toilet rolls etc
- 48 Craft using pom poms &/or pipe cleaners
- 49 A Christmas decoration
- 50 Fridge Magnet
- 51 A bookmark or door hanger
- 52 Any article of paper craft
- 53 Any item made from natural resources – bark, shells etc
- 54 Any article of Pottery or Ceramics
- 55 Any HALLOWEEN Craft
- 56 Any other article, not in schedule
8 to 9 YEARS INCLUSIVE
10 TO 13 YEARS INCLUSIVE
14 TO 17 YEARS INCLUSIVE
Size – Base to be NO Larger than 50cm x 50cm. All pieces to be secured to the base board, for if exhibit needs moving.