- STEWARDS: Chief Children’s Steward – Catrin Allsop 9753 1828.
- PRIZE MONEY: First $8; Second $4 Entry Fee: 50 cents
- NOTE: see individual sections for nomination and exhibit closing times.
- NO EXHIBITS WILL BE ACCEPTEDAFTER CLOSING TIMES.
- The Pavilions will be cleared of all persons, with the exception of stewards at 4pm on Saturday November 1 and reopened for the removal of exhibits between 4:30pm to 5pm. Re-entry will be by Receipt of Entry only.
- NOTE: ALL ARTICLES MUST BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR.
- Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
- Exhibits can be delivered to Churchill Park exhibition halls on Wednesday October 31 between 10.00am and 4.00pm (photography must be by 12 noon).
This section has been kindly sponsored by The Busselton Jetty