- STEWARD: Dennis Fullarton 9754 3456
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9:30am on Thursday November 2, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM
- Children’s Woodwork & Metalwork in Section W
- A voucher has been donated by Whiteland Milling for the most outstanding exhibit in classes 1– 8.
- A voucher has been donated by Bunnings Busselton for the Most Outstanding Piece of Woodwork in classes 9 to 17.
- 1 Wooden article, machine made, not turned.
- 2 Wooden article, with hand carving (max size 900mm²).
- 3 Turned bowl (max diameter 300mm).
- 4 Turned bowl (diameter over 300mm; height greater than 80mm).
- 5 Turned platter/Flat plate (diameter over 300mm; height less than 70mm).
- 6 Table lamp (no shade).
- 7 Standard lamp (no shade).
- 8 Turned lidded box.
- 9 Any 3 similar small turned articles eg. 3 vases or 3 napkin holders etc.
- 10 Small item furniture (eg coffee table), made from WA wood, max size 1m2
- 11 Any other item of furniture (max size 900mm²).
- 12 Planter box, or pedestal, made from any West Australian wood (max size 1m).
- 13 Any child’s toy (max size 900mm²).
- 14 Walking stick, made from West Australian wood.
- 15 Any other turned article, make from wood, not in schedule.
- 16 Any other article, made from wood that does not fall into categories 1 to 10(max size 900mm²).
- 17 Any turned item by a Novice turner.
- A cash prize has been donated by South West Steel Products class 18.
- A cash prize has been donated by South West Machining Centre for class 19.
- A cash prize has been donated by Malcolm Paine (The Blacksmith Shop) for class 20.
- 18 Hand-made item for household use (max size 900mm²).
- 19 Metal art (max size 900mm²).
- 20 Any article not mentioned above (max size 900mm²).
- Exhibits that have previously taken prizes at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
- Novice Turner – to qualify for novice in class 17, must have 3 years or less experience.