- STEWARDS: Chief Steward – Sally Poore 9754 3738.
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 9am on Thursday November 2, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- GENERAL INFORMATION:Exhibitors are restricted to no more than 3 entries per class in this section, see details below. Special conditions apply to Porcelain Painting (2 articles).
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM
- STEWARD: Aileen Alder 9752 1673
- A cash prize has been donated by the Australasian Porcelain Art Teachers (WA Region) for the Best Exhibit in Student Classes.
- A cash prize plus has been donated by the WA Guild of China Painters Inc for best exhibit in classes 9 to 16.
- A voucher has been donated by the Busselton Discount Drug Store for the best exhibit in classes 1 to 8.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- a) No more than 2 articles per person, per class.
- b) All articles entered must have been painted within the last two (2) years.
- c) Any work that has been previously entered in the Busselton Show is ineligible to enter this Show.
STUDENT – 1 TO 4 YEARS
- 1 Any article – Flowers or Fruit (any sort eg roses, wildflowers etc)
- 2 Any article – Birds or Animals or Scenes
- 3 Any article – Lustre
- 4 Any article – Scenes
- 5 Any article – Lidded Piece
- 6 Any article – Glass
- 7 Any article – Special Techniques
- 8 Any article – not in schedule
- 9 Any article – Flowers or Fruit (any sort eg roses, wildflowers etc)
- 10 Any article - Birds or Animals
- 10 Any article – Lustre
- 12 Any article – Scenes
- 13 Any article – Lidded Piece
- 14 Any article – Glass
- 15 Any article – Using Three Techniques
- 16 Any article – not in schedule
- STEWARD: Merle Worth 0428 714 565
- NOTE: Size limit applies to Folk Art & Decoupage - not more than 40cm x 40cm for benched exhibits; 60cm x 60cm for framed exhibits.
- A trophy has been donated by Chrisitan & Co for the best exhibit overall in classes 17 - 30
- 17 Any article – Oven Fired (eg oven baked paints or glass)
- 18 Teddy bear, any fabric.
- 19 People with Special Needs – any article.
- 20 Hand-made household accessories – any fibre.
- 21 Most useful article made from recycled/waste material – size restricted to 45 x 45cm.
- 22 Soft Cuddly Toy, any material hand or machine made.
- 23 Fabric Doll.
- 24 Novelty – any article.
- 25 Any article of Pottery.
- 26 Any article of Ceramics.
- 27 Any handcraft not in schedule.
- 28 Any other paper craft not in schedule.
- 29 Brooch, any fabric.
- 30 Any beaded article.
- STEWARD: Melissa Bennetts 0412 888 013
- NOTE: Size limit applies to this section - not more than 40cm x 40cm for benched exhibits; 60cm x 60cm for framed exhibits.
- A trophy has been donated by Busselton Upholsterers for best exhibit in classes 36 to 42.
Class (single page layout only is required)
- 31 Any layout including journaling.
- 32 Any layout using lace.
- 33 Any layout using more than one photo.
- 34 Any layout not in schedule
- 35 Any digital layout.
- 36 Any Adult Birthday card
- 37 Any Children Birthday card.
- 38 Any Christmas card.
- 39 Any Wedding card.
- 40 Any card utilising punches &/or dyes.
- 41 Any heat &/or dry embossed card
- 42 Any other card.
EXHIBITORS 80 YEARS & over
- STEWARD: Sally Poore 9754 3738
- 43 Any article of sewing or embroidery.
- 44 Any article of knitting or crocheting. <?li>
- 45 Any other article.
- Exhibits that have previously taken prizes at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.