- STEWARDS: Win Wills 9752 4006, Cath Millat, Silvia Dixon
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by 10am on Thursday November 2, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM
- A cash prize donated by the Busselton Spinners & Weavers for the judges’ choice, Best Exhibit in section.
- HA cash prize has been donated by Barry House MLC for the Best Exhibit in Spinning & Weaving.
- 1 25g approx skein, hand spun any fibre, equivalent to 4 ply or less.
- 2 50g approx skein, hand spun any fibre, equivalent to 5 ply upwards.
- 3 First year spinner –50g approx, any fibre, any ply.
- 4 Adult garment, hand-knitted - wool or any fibre handspun.
- 5 Child’s garment, hand-knitted – wool or any fibre handspun.
- 6 Shawl or stole, hand-knitted – wool or any fibre handspun.
- 7 Personal accessories, hand-knitted – wool or any fibre handspun.
- 8 Any other article not listed – wool or any fibre handspun.
- 9 First Year spinner – any article – wool or any fibre hand-spun.
- 10 Any article crochet – wool or any fibre handspun.
- 11 Off-loom weaving – any article – any fibre.
- 12 Inkle loom weaving – any article – any fibre.
- 13 Length of hand-woven fabric – any fibre.
- 14 Any article – hand-woven from hand spun yarn.
- 15 First Year weaver – any article.
- 16 Any other weaving not listed.
- 17 Any article of felting17 Any garment made from handmade felt
- 18 Personal accessories made from handmade felt
- 19 Any other article of felting
- All hand spinning must have a sample of original fibre attached.