- STEWARDS: Daphne Preston 9752 3948
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 26 October.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be delivered by noon Thursday 27 October, with exhibit ticket attached.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29 October between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
- Two vouchers have been donated by Blue Wren Gallery & Framers - one for the winner of the RAS Art Award (see below)
- A voucher has been donated by Blue Wren Gallery & Framers for the winner of the “Year of the ANZAC” theme class 13.
- A voucher has been donated by Jacksons Drawing Supplies for the most outstanding exhibit in the section, classes 1 to 12.
- A voucher has been donated by Geographe Gallery Picture & Framers for the Best Exhibit in classes 14 to 17.
- Agricultural Societies Art Award.
An exhibit will be chosen from classes 1 to 11 to represent this Society at the 2017 Perth Royal Show. Paintings must not exceed 120cm x 120cm x 10cm including frame. Further information available on request from Secretary. Exhibitor is to make own arrangements for winning exhibit to be delivered to and from Perth Royal Show.
- 1 Painting in oils or acrylic – landscape
- 2 Painting in oils or acrylic – seascape.
- 3 Painting in oils or acrylic – any other subject.
- 4 Painting in water colour – landscape or seascape.
- 5 Painting in water colour – any other subject.
- 6 Drawing in pastel – land or seascape.
- 7 Drawing in pastel – any other subject.
- 8 Drawing in pencil or ink – colour or black and white – any subject.
- 9 Still life - any medium
- 10 Pen Tangle – original work
- 11 Mixed or other mediums – any subject
- 12 Portrait – any medium
- 13 ‘Celebrating the Busselton Foreshore‘ – any medium
- 14 Special Needs – Any medium, any subject
- 15 9 years & under – any medium, any subject
- 16 10 - 13 years – any medium, any subject
- 17 14 – 17 years – any medium, any subject
- Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
- Exhibits must be the work of one individual and must be signed by that person. Please note that for judging of exhibits, the signature must not be visible to the public.
- All drawings and paintings to be equipped for hanging and backed neatly. Max size of painting 120cm x 120cm x 10cm including frame.
- ENTRIES NOT EQUIPPED FOR HANGING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Complete canvas board accepted.
- Where one exhibit only is entered in a class, prize money will be awarded at the discretion of the judge.