STEWARDS: Jane Holland 0417 543 306
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5
Entry Fee: $1
Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 31st October.
Exhibits must be delivered by noon on Thursday 1st November, with exhibit ticket attached. Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Please collect exhibitions Saturday 3rd November between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• Exhibits that have previously taken a prize at the Busselton Show shall not be eligible to compete.
• Exhibits must be the work of one individual and must be signed by that person. Please note that for judging of exhibits, the signature must not be visible to the public.
• All drawings and paintings to be equipped for hanging and backed neatly. Max size of painting 120cm x 120cm x 10cm including frame.
• ENTRIES NOT EQUIPPED FOR HANGING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
• Complete canvas board accepted.
• Where one exhibit only is entered in a class, prize money will be awarded at the discretion of the judge.
• A voucher has been donated by Blue Wren Gallery & Framers for the Busselton Wetlands.
• A voucher has been donated by Jacksons Drawing Supplies for the most outstanding exhibit in classes 1 to 6.
• A voucher has been donated by Blue Wren Gallery & Framers for the most outstanding exhibit in classes 7 to 12.
• A voucher has been donated by Geographe Gallery Picture & Framers for the Best Exhibit in classes 14 to 17.
1 Painting in oil or acrylic – landscape
2 Painting in oil or acrylic – seascape
3 Painting in oil or acrylic – any other subject
4 Painting in water colour – landscape or seascape
5 Painting in water colour – any other subject
6 Drawing in pastel – landscape or seascape
7 Drawing in pastel – any other subject
8 Drawing in pencil or ink – any subject
9 Still life – any medium
10 Pen Tangle – original work
11 Mixed or other mediums – any subject
12 Portrait – any medium
13 Year Feature – Celebrating 100 years of the Busselton Butter Factory
14 Special Needs – any medium, any subject
15 9 years & under – any medium, any subject
16 10 – 13 years – any medium, any subject
17 14 – 17 years – any medium, any subject