- STEWARD: Chris Paterson 0428 087 193
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1ntry Fee: $1
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM.
- A voucher has been donated by Brew-n-Bottle for the best exhibit in classes 1 - 3.
- A voucher has been donated by Countrywide Ceilings for the best exhibit in classes 4 - 6.
- A voucher has been donated by Bootleg Brewery for the best exhibit in classes 7 - 8.
- 1 Stout.
- 2 Dark Ale.
- 3 Bitter.
- 4 Pale Ale.
- 5 Lager.
- 6 Draught.
- 7 Ginger Beer.
- 8 Fusion Beer eg. Chilli, Lemon, Honey etc.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Restricted to amateur brewers.
- Each exhibit to consist of one 750ml bottle.
- Bottles will be returned to exhibitors empty after judging.
- Bottles to be clean with NO LABELS attached.
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 26 October.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits can be left at Show office up to noon on Wednesday 26 October.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29 Ocober between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’