STEWARDS: Margaret Babb & Deb Babb 9752 3847
Prize Money: First $10; Second $5
Entry Fee: $1
Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday 31st October.
Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday 2ndNovember. Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Please collect exhibitions Saturday 3rd November between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’
• Unless otherwise specified, exhibits to be one (1) jar or bottle only.
• Exhibits must be in clear glass containers with plain screw top lids.
• Jars to be labelled with type of jam, etc and date.
• Exhibit tickets to be around jar or bottle and held in place with an elastic band.
• NO MATERIAL COVERS ALLOWED.
• A trophy donated by Busselton Upholsterers will be awarded to the best exhibit in classes 1 – 14.
• A trophy donated by Christian & Co will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in classes 15 - 22.
• A cash prize donated by Barry House MLC will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in class 23.
JAMS JELLIES & FRUIT PRESERVES (1 jar)
1 Strawberry jam. 9 Orange marmalade.
2 Berry jam, any other variety. 10 Grapefruit marmalade.
3 Fig jam, no ginger. 11 Any marmalade made from 2 or more fruits.
4 Light Plum jam. 12 Lemon cheese/butter.
5 Dark Plum jam. 13 Preserved fruit, whole or in pieces.
6 Apricot jam. 14 Any other jam, jelly or marmalade not in classes 1-13
7 Quince jelly.
8 Lemon marmalade.
SAUCES, PICKLES & CHUTNEYS (1jar / 1 bottle)
15 Tomato sauce. 20 Beetroot relish.
16 Plum sauce. 21 Tomato chutney.
17 Pickled onions. 22 Any other item not in classes 15 - 21.
18 Cauliflower pickle.
19 Olives in brine.
23 PANTRY SHELF COLLECTION – 5 distinct items being jams, sauces, pickles likely to be found in the pantry, not limited to section N. Presented in a basket or box or on a tray.
PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9AM