- STEWARDS: Margaret Babb & Deb Babb 9752 3847
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM.
- A trophy donated by Busselton Upholsterers will be awarded to the best exhibit in classes 1 – 14.
- A trophy donated by Christian & Co will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in classes 15 - 22.
- A cash prize donated by Barry House MLC will be awarded to the Best Exhibit in class 23.
JAMS JELLIES & FRUIT PRESERVES (1 jar)
- 1 Strawberry jam.
- 2 Berry jam, any other variety.
- 3 Fig jam, no ginger.
- 4 Light Plum jam.
- 5 Dark Plum Jam
- 6 Apricot Jam
- 7 Quince jelly.
- 8 Lemon marmalade.
- 9 Orange marmalade.
- 10 Grapefruit marmalade.
- 11 Any marmalade made from 2 or more fruits.
- 12 Lemon Cheese/Butter.
- 13 Preserved fruit, whole or in pieces.
- 14 Any other jam, jelly or marmalade not in classes 1 - 13
SAUCES, PICKLES & CHUTNEYS (1jar / 1 bottle)
- 15 Tomato sauce.
- 16 Plum sauce.
- 17 Pickled onions.
- 18 Cauliflower pickle.
- 19 Olives in brine.
- 20 Beetroot relish.
- 21 Tomato chuntney.
- 22 Any chutney, pickle or relish not in classes 15-21
- 23 PANTRY SHELF COLLECTION – 5 distinct items being jams, sauces, pickles etc likely to be found in the pantry, not limited to section N. Presented in a basket or box or on a tray.
- Unless otherwise specified, exhibits to be one (1) jar or bottle only.
- Exhibits must be in clear glass containers with plain screw top lids.
- Jars to be labelled with type of jam, etc and date.
- Exhibit tickets to be around jar or bottle and held in place with an elastic band.
- NO MATERIAL COVERS ALLOWED.
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday November 3.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday 29 November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’