- STEWARDS: Mrs M Babb, Miss D Babb 9752 3847
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9 AM
- PLEASE READ SCHEDULE CAREFULLY and comply as specified.
- Transparent covers to be used. (Clear oven bags, cellophane). NO GLADWRAP. Not to be sealed please.
- Exhibit tickets to be attached to plate or exhibit.
- Cakes to be un-iced unless specified.
- Scone bases to be free of flour.
- Cake rack marks not to be evident.
- Youth classes open to exhibitors under 18 years of age.
- A voucher has been donated by Manns Newsagency for best across the YOUTH classes.
Please display on paper or plastic plates. Bread to be made the day before.
- A trophy has been donated by Brew n Bottle for best exhibit in classes 1 to 3.
- 1 Handmade bread or damper.
- 2 Loaf machine made bread, any type.
- 3 YOUTH handmad bread, any type.
SCONES & Muffins & Small Cakes
Please display on paper or plastic plates.
- A trophy has been donated by Christian & Co for best exhibit in classes 4 to 13.
- 4 Plain Scones, 4 only.
- 5 Pumpkin Scones, 4 only.
- 6 Date Scones, any type, 4 only.
- 7 YOUTH scones, 4 only.
- 8 Muffins, savoury, 4 only.
- 9 Muffins, sweet, 4 only.
- 10 YOUTH Muffins, sweet 4 only.
- 11 Cup cakes, iced, 4 only.
- 12 YOUTH Cup cakes, iced, 4 only
Biscuits & Slices
Please display on paper or plastic plates. Biscuits should be no larger than 7cm & slice no more than 5 x 5cm..
- A voucher has been donated by Coles Supermarket Busselton for best exhibit in classes 14 to 21.
- 13 Choc Chip biscuits, 6 only.
- 14 Anzac biscuits, 6 only.
- 15 YOUTH Anzac biscuits, 6 only.
- 16 Cheese biscuits, 6 only.
- 17 YOUTH Cheese Biscuits, 6 only.
- 18 Muesli Bar Slice, 4 pieces
- 19 YOUTH slice, any variety, 4 only
- 20 BISCOTTI, use following recipe, 4 only
Ingredients: 1 cup (220g) sugar, Grated zest of 1 lemon, ½ tsp baking powder, 2 eggs, 2 cups (300g) plain flour, 150 g whole almonds
Method: Preheat oven to 170°C and line baking tray. Beat eggs, sugar and lemon zest until thick and pale. Sift flour and baking powder and fold into mix with almonds. Lightly knead dough on floured surface and divide into 2. Roll each half into a log 25cm long and 5cm wide. Bake 20-25 minutes until firm. Cool completely before slicing diagonally across log into ½ cm slices. Lay out on tray and bake 15 minutes, turning once.
- A trophy has been donated by Dymocks Busselton for Best Exhibit in classes 22 to 31.
Please display on paper or plastic plate. Fruit cakes may be placed on firmer plates or board.
All cakes to be no larger than 25cm.
- 21 Sponge Cake, not split or iced.
- 22 Chocolate Cake, uniced.
- 23 YOUTH Chocolate cake, uniced.
- 24 Carrot Cake, uniced.
- 25 YOUTH Carrot Cake, uniced.
- 26 Banana Cake, uniced.
- 27 YOUTH Banana Cake, uniced.
- 28 Traditional Fruit Cake, any variety.
- 29 Any cake not in schedule, to be labeled with name of cake.
All cakes to be displayed on plates or boards no larger than 30 x 30cm.
- A trophy has been donated by Christian & Co for best exhibit in classes 32 to 35.
- 30 Gingerbread House.
- 31 ‘Farm Scene’ cake, using any icings & decorations.
- 32 YOUTH ‘Farm Scene’ cake, using any icings & decorations.
Children’s Cooking in Section W
Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday November 3.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’