- STEWARD: Jenny Smith 9754 2231
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 (Unless otherwise stated) Entry Fee: $1
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9AM.
- A trophy has been donated by M & D Harries and will be awarded to the best exhibit in this section.
- A voucher had been donated by Coles Supermarket Busselton for class 33.
- 1 Carrots, three roots.
- 2 Parsnips, three roots.
- 3 Turnips, any variety, three roots.
- 4 Swedes, three roots.
- 5 Pumpkin, one Jarrahdale.
- 6 Pumpkins, two Butternuts.
- 7 Pumpkin, one, any other variety.
- 8 Onions, white, three specimens.
- 9 Onions, brown, three specimens.
- 10 Spring onions, one bunch.
- 11 Lettuce, one head.
- 12 Cauliflower, one head.
- 13 Cabbage, one head.
- 14 Broccoli, one head.
- 15 Beetroot, three roots.
- 16 Snow Peas in shell (10 on a plate).
- 17 Peas, in shell (10 on a plate).
- 18 Broad Beans (10 on a plate).
- 19 Radishes, six roots.
- 20 Rhubarb, six stalks.
- 21 Oranges, five on a plate.
- 22 Lemons, five on a plate.
- 23 Strawberries, five on a plate.
- 24 Loquats, 15 on a plate.
- 25 Silver Beet, three leaves – green.
- 26 Silver Beet, three leaves – coloured.
- 27 Red Cabbage, one head.
- 28 Potatoes, Delaware, no less than 2kg.
- 29 Potatoes, any other variety, no less than 2kg.
- 30 COLLECTION OF VEGETABLES, judged by quality.
Not less than 8 varieties, to be assembled as one exhibit. Varieties in heads to show one single head in each case; bunches not less than 3. First Prize $14; Second Prize $8
- 31 Any other variety - vegetables - five on a plate
- 32 Any other variety - fruit - five on a plate.
- 33 Collection of herbs, not less than three named varieties in a container no larger than 450mm x 450mm.
Children’s Vegetables in Section W
- All root vegetables to be washed and have at least 15cm trimmed top foliage.
- Where there is only one entry in a class, the prize will be at the discretion of the judge.
- Nominations: Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday November 3.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’