- STEWARD: Jenny Smith 9754 2231
- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- PRIZE MONEY CAN BE COLLECTED SATURDAY AFTER 9AM.
- A cash prize donated by Work Clobber will be awarded to the most outstanding exhibit in this section.
- 1 Turf of sub clover.
- 2 Turf of mixed clovers.
- 3 Turf of any other pasture legume (eg. Lotus).
- 4 Turf of mixed pasture showing legumes and grass.
- 5 Sheaf of ryegrass, showing heads.
- 6 Sheaf of grass, any other variety.
- 7 Sample (biscuit) of pasture hay.
- 8 Sample (biscuit) of hay, any other variety.
- 9 Sheaf or sample of any other stock fodder.
- Sheafs to be approximately 75 to 100mm in diameter.
- Where there is only one exhibit in a class, the prize will be at the discretion of the judge.
- Size applicable to classes 1 to 4 (turfs) is 300mm x 300mm.
Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday November 3.
Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’