- STEWARD: Jenny Smith 9754 2231 Entry Fee: $2
- Prize Money: First $15; Second $10
- A trophy donated by LB West, Muievil Stud, Cowaramup, will be awarded to the Grand Champion Fleece of the Show classes 1 to 12.
- A cash prize donated for the Mr Brian Walsh Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the exhibitor gaining most points in classes 1 to 12.
WHITE GOLDEN FLEECE COMPETITION OF BUSSELTON
Registered breeders are ineligible to compete.
All fleeces in class1 must be from un-shedded sheep.
Two judges, one to be nominated by the donor, have the right at any time to improve the competition.
- 1 Merino ewe or wether fleece, superfine.
- 2 Merino ram fleece, superfine.
CHAMPION MERINO FLEECE SUPERFINE – Society ribbon
- 3 Merino ewe or wether fleece, fine.
- 4 Merino ram fleece, fine.
CHAMPION MERINO FLEECE FINE – Society ribbon
- 5 Merino ewe or wether fleece, medium.
- 6 Merino ram fleece, medium.
CHAMPION MERINO FLEECE MEDIUM – Society ribbon
- 7 Merino ewe or wether fleece, strong.
- 8 Merino ram fleece, strong.
CHAMPION MERINO FLEECE STRONG - Society ribbon
- 9 Merino lamb’s wool.
CHAMPION LAMBS FLEECE – Society ribbon
CROSSBRED OR COMEBACK FLEECE
- 10 Crossbred or comeback ewe or wether fleece.
- 11 Crossbred or comeback ram fleece.
- 12 Lamb’s fleece.
CHAMPION CROSSBRED OR COMEBACK FLEECE – Society ribbon
LAMBS FLEECE – Society ribbon
GRAND CHAMPION FLEECE – Society ribbon
- All fleeces to be up to 12 months and must have been produced on the exhibitor’s own property. They must be skirted.
- All points to be calculated on the basis of 3 points for first; 2 points for second and 2 points extra for champion fleece.
- Please make sure nominations forms are received at the show office, Churchill Park, by 12 noon Wednesday November 1.
- Delivering Exhibits: Exhibits must be staged by 9.45am on Friday November 3.
- Sorry, no late nominations can be accepted.
- Collection: Please collect exhibitions Saturday November 4 between 4.15 & 5pm. Exhibits can only be collected by showing ‘Receipt of Entry’