- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- Stewards: Shirley McLean 9754 1682 & Ross Cruttenden 9447 9238
- Prize money will be available after 3pm.
- A trophy for the best Budgerigar male and the best Canary male have been donated by Midland & Northern District Cage Bird Society (Inc).
- A trophy for best Budgerigar female has been donated by S McLean
- A trophy for the Canary Female has been donated by Brad Demarti.
- A trophy for best dominant pied (cock or hen) has been donated by John Payne.
- CHAMPION ROSETTES: Budgerigar - Cock and Hen, Canary - Cock and Hen. Three exhibits before a Champion ribbon is awarded.
- Steward: Brad Demarti 0407 462 688m & Sane Scott
|1||Normal Green Series, cock||2||Normal Grey Green Series, cock|
|3||Normal Blue Series, cock||4||Normal Grey Series, cock|
|5||Blackeyed Self, cock||6||Lutino, cock|
|7||Albino, cock||8||Clearwing, cock|
|9||Greywing, cock||10||Spangle double factor, cock|
|11||Cinnamon Wing, cock||12||Opaline, cock|
|13||Opaline any other standard variety, cock||14||Clear body, cock|
|15||Normal Green Series, hen||16||Normal Grey Green Series, hen|
|17||Normal Blue Series, hen||18||Normal Grey Series, hen|
|19||Blackeyed Self, hen||20||Lutino, hen|
|21||Albino, hen||22||Clearwing, hen|
|23||Greywing, hen||24||Spangle double factor, hen|
|25||Cinnamon Wing, hen||26||Opaline, hen|
|27||Opaline any other standard variety, hen||28||Clear body, hen|
|29||Lacewing, cock||30||Fallow, cock|
|31||Yellow Faced Blue, cock||32||Spangle, cock|
|33||Dominant Pied, cock||34||Danish Recessive Pied, cock|
|35||Any other standard variety, cock||36||Lacewing, hen|
|37||Fallow, hen||38||Yellow Faced Blue, hen|
|39||Spangle, hen||40||Dominant Pied, hen|
|41||Danish Recessive Pied, hen||42||Any other standard variety, hen|
|43||Clear or Ticked Yellow cock.||47||Clear or Ticked Yellow hen.|
|44||Variegated Yellow cock.||48||Variegated Yellow hen.|
|45||Variegated Buff cock.||49||Variegated Buff hen.|
|46||Any other colour cock.||50||Any other colour hen.|
|51||Clear or Ticked Yellow cock.||56||Clear or Ticked Yellow hen.|
|52||Variegated Yellow cock.||57||Variegated Yellow hen.|
|53||Clear or Ticked Buff cock.||58||Clear or Ticked Buff hen.|
|54||Variegated Buff cock.||59||Variegated Buff hen.|
|55||Any other colour cock.||60||Any other colour hen.|
|61||Buff Clear or Ticked cock.||64||Buff Clear or Ticked hen.|
|62||Buff Variegated cock.||65||Buff Variegated hen.|
|63||Any other colour cock.||66||Any other colour hen.|
|67||Buff Variegated cock.||69||Buff Variegated hen.|
|68||Buff any other colour cock.||70||Buff any other colour hen.|
|71||Yellow Variegated cock.||74||Yellow Variegated hen.|
|72||Buff Variegated cock.||75||Buff Variegated hen.|
|73||Any other colour cock.||76||Any other colour hen.|
|77||Mutations any other colour cock.||82||Mutations any other colour hen.|
|78||Red Factor Red Orange Clear or Ticked cock||83||Red Factor Red Orange Clear or Ticked hen.|
|79||Red Factor cock.||84||Red Factor hen.|
|80||Lizard any colour cock.||85||Lizard any colour hen.|
|81||Any other variety cock.||86||Any other variety hen.|
Exhibitors must clean spilled seed from cages, please bring appropriate equipment to facilitate this.
- a) NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Wednesday 26 October
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- b) Judging commences at 9.00am Saturday October 29th. Birds should be benched by 8.45am in standard show cages. Seed to be in cages. Please empty water containers for judging. Access to the hall is from Adelaide Street.
- c) The Society reserves the right to limit exhibitor’s entries if space is not available.
- d) Exhibits are to be collected between 4:15pm & 5:00pm Saturday October 29th. Re-entry will be by Receipt of Entry only.
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED.