- Prize Money: First $10; Second $5 Entry Fee: $1
- All goats (& owners) are invited to participate in the Grand Parade at 2.15pm
- Prize money will be available after 3pm.
- A trophy has been donated by The Hon Adele Farina MLC to the exhibitor gaining the most points in the dairy goat section.
- A voucher has been donated by Hip Pocket Workwear for the Supreme Exhibit of Show.
- 1 Saanen doe,3 years & under 6 years, in milk.
- 2 Toggenburg doe, 3 years & under 6 years, in milk.
- 3 British Alpine doe, 3 years & under 6 years, in milk.
- 4 Anglo Nubian doe, 3 years & under 6 years, in milk.
- 5 Saanen doe, under 3 years, in milk.
- 6 Toggenburg doe, under 3 years, in milk.
- 7 British Alpine doe, under 3 years, in milk.
- 8 Anglo Nubian doe, under 3 years, in milk.
- 9 Veteran ADB, over 6 years, in milk.
- 10 ADB, dry doe must have either lactated at least once or be in kid.
- 11 Doe with best udder, first lactation.
- 12 Doe with best udder, second or more lactation.
Doe with Best Udder (from classes 11 & 12)
- 13 Type and Production Doe. Open to Does lactation tested 2013 – 2015. Points to be calculated as per RAS schedule. Production figures to be submitted with entries.
- 14 Type & 24 Hour Production. ADB Does tested in preceding 18 months. Production figures to be submitted with entries.
Champion Senior Doe
Reserve Champion Senior Doe
- 15 Saanen goatling, 12 – 24 months, unkidded.
- 16 Toggenburg goatling, 12 – 24 months, unkidded.
- 17 British Alpine goatling, 12 – 24 months, unkidded.
- 18 Anglo Nubian goatling, 12 – 24 months, unkidded.
Reserve Champion Goatling
- 19 ADB doe kid, 6 – 12 months.
- 20 ADB doe kid, 3 – 6 months.
- 21 Saanen doe kid less than 3 months.
- 22 Toggenburg doe kid, less than 3 months.
- 23 British Alpine doe kid, less than 3 months.
- 24 Anglo Nubian doe kid, less than 3 months.
Champion Doe Kid
Reserve Champion Doe Kid
Reserve Junior Champion
- 25 ADB Buck, under 12 months.
- 26 ADB Buck, over 12 months.
Reserve Champion Buck
Supreme Exhibit of Show
- 27 Dam & Daughter
- 28 Progeny Pair, sire to be named, not twins or full sisters.
- 29 Breeders Trio
- 30 Sire and Son
- 31 Child Handler
- Email or post a copy of entries to Sharyn Dauti, email above or 362 Garvey Rd, Dardanup, WA, 6236.
- All goats must be registered with the Dairy Goat Society of Australia.
- All goats must be CAE Negative. Proof of CAE status to be included with entries.
- The Way Bill must be handed to the steward on arrival.
- Production figures must be endorsed by the State Milk Awards officer (Michelle Sonego 9526 0459).
- No parking on showgrounds – vehicles must be removed immediately after delivery.
- Southern Districts Agricultural Society’s PIC Number WCSG0036
- a) NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Wednesday October 26th at the Show office. PO Box 255, Busselton 6280.
NO LATE NOMINATION OF ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- b) Exhibits to be ready for judging by 9.30am on Saturday 28th October
- c) All livestock are to remain on the showgrounds until 4:00pm.
- d) All goats to be from CAE free herds
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form. All nomination of entry forms by exhibitors under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by the signed consent of the exhibitor’s parent/guardian. All adult nomination of entry forms must be accompanied by the signed indemnity. This form is located with the entry forms at the back of the schedule.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED.