CHIEF STEWARD: Dennis Scott 0409 823 628
Prize Money: First $15; Second $10 Entry Fee: $2
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with the Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors and Participants on the back of the nomination form.
All nomination of entry forms by exhibitors under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by the signed consent of the exhibitor’s parent/guardian.
All adult nomination of entry forms must be accompanied by the signed indemnity. This form is located with the entry forms at the back of the schedule.
ALL NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS MUST BE SIGNED. ¬
a) NOMINATION OF ENTRY FORMS will be received until noon Wednesday 30th October at the Show office. Please indicate the BREED clearly on the entry form.
NO LATE NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
b) Exhibits to be ready for judging by 9.00am on Saturday 3rd November (Your own halter would be an advantage.)
c) All livestock are to remain on the showgrounds until 4:00pm.
d) NVD/Way Bill must be handed to steward
• A Champion Sash will be awarded to the Champion Ram and Ewe in each breed.
• A cash prize, donated by Elliott’s Small Engines will be awarded to the Champion Sheep of the Show.
• All bedding to be put down prior to animals being placed in pens.
• The scale of points in this section shall be: 1st – 3; 2nd – 2, unless otherwise stipulated.
• Exhibitors of single sheep shall have someone in attendance to handle exhibits for judging.
• All stud sheep must comply with breed requirements and be from a registered stud. All sheep including trade lambs must comply with N.L.I.S.
• Southern Districts Agricultural Society’s PIC Number WCSG0036
1 Ram, under 2 years.
2 Ram, 2 years and over.
3 Ewe, under 2 years.
4 Ewe, 2 years and over.
TRADE AND OTHER CLASSES
5 Pen of 3 Crossbred Ewes, suitable for breeding prime lambs. Wet.
6 Pen of 2 Crossbred Ewe Hoggets, suitable for breeding prime lambs.
7 3 Trade lambs, woolly, liveweight under 40kg.
8 3 Trade lambs, woolly, liveweight over 40kg.
9 3 Trade lambs, shorn, liveweight under 40kg.
10 3 Trade lambs, shorn, liveweight over 40kg.
11 Ewe any breed or cross with her own suckling twin lambs at foot.
BRUCELLA OVIS CERTIFICATION All rams exhibited must be from an accredited Brucellosis Free Flock. A certificate should be obtained from Agriculture WA. The rams will only be held in an area with other rams of a similar status.
MARSHALLING FOR GRAND PARADE – 2.15PM
Prize money will be available after 3pm.