`SPECIFICATIONS FOR GOVERNMENT APPROVED TB AND BRUCELLOSIS FREE SHOW:
Cattle must belong to a herd, which is:
- a) Accredited Tuberculosis Free, or
- b) Situated in a Tuberculosis Free or Tuberculosis Provisionally Free area and not under quarantine restrictions for Tuberculosis.
- c) Situated in a Tuberculosis Free or Tuberculosis Provisionally Free area if released from quarantine restrictions for Tuberculosis during the 36 months preceding November 2003. Must have a complete herd test with no reactors within 60 days of exhibit, or
- d) Situated in a ‘Tuberculosis Eradication Area’ and must be held in isolation for 60 days prior to exhibition and tested negative within this period.
Breeding cattle for exhibit must be derived from herds situated in ‘Brucellosis Free’, ‘Brucellosis Provisionally Free’ or ‘Brucellosis Eradication’ areas, and:
- a) May be exhibited without testing if the herds of origin are:
Accredited Brucellosis or Certified Free or Confirmed Brucellosis Free and the last herd test was carried out in the 36 months preceding November 2003, or
- b) If the last herd test was carried out more than 36 months from November 2003, or if the herds of origin are tested negative or monitored negative then the cattle must be held in isolation for 60 days prior to exhibition and tested negative within this period.
Cattle from herds of lower status than monitored negative for Brucellosis are excluded from exhibition or show, VIS, provisionally clear, restricted, infected and suspect.
ALL STOCK MUST BE TB AND BRUCELLOSIS FREE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT REGULATIONS.
ALL ENTERIES MUST PROVIDE DECLARATIONS AND HAVE NILS IDENTIFICATION
SADS PIC NUMBER IS: WCSG0036
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT STOCK INSPECTOR..