Come and celebrate the 2018 Busselton Show at Churchill Park, Busselton - Friday 2 and Saturday 3 November.
- Friday is a 'night time' show - Sideshow alley operates from approximately 4:00pm onwards. Fireworks commence at 8:30pm.
- Friday's show is mainly ring events with the main exhibitor's sections being open from 3pm onwards.
- Saturday is all day from 9am to 5pm. Entertainment is provided from approximately 11am to 3pm.
Gate admittance is:
- $15 for adult admission
- $5 for junior and concession admission
('junior' is school student, 'concession' is an age pension concession card holder, not senior's card or health care card).
- Members of the Society - admission is complimentary on presentation of members' ticket for current year (both days of show).
FRIDAY 2 November
8.30am Ring Events - Hacking commences
9am Ring events - Kindergarten classes commence
10:30am Ring Events – Jumping
2pm Ring Events - Novelties commence
3pm Emery, Bower & Reading Pavilions open
4 till 8pm Bouncy Castles – Centre Oval
5pm Sideshow Alley opens
8.30pm Monster Fireworks Display
SATURDAY 3 November
8.30am Ring Events – Hacking
9am Emery, Bower & Reading Pavilions open
9am Judging of stock & birds
9am till 3pm Stage on Centre Oval, various acts through the day
9am till 2pm SNAG Golf – FREE golf fun for kids – Centre Oval
9am till 2pm Sci-tech – FREE interactive fun - Centre Oval
10am to 2pm Incredible Creatures – Centre Oval
10am till 2pm Balloon Modelling FREE – Centre Oval
10am till 2pm Face Painting FREE – Centre Oval
10am till 2pm Reeltime Photo Booths FREE – Centre Oval
2.30pm Grand Parade
* Note: Times listed are approximate only and subject to change
Public admittance is welcome Friday afternoon but please note pavilions open at 3pm.