Members of the public are encouraged to become members of the Society.
An application form is available from the Show Office during show week and a copy of the form is in this schedule.
Benefits of membership are:
- A voice in the conduct of the Annual Busselton Agricultural Show
- An opportunity to become a member of the Committee
- An opportunity to participate in on the district’s longest running community organisations that is patronised annually by approximately 15,000 over the two days of the show
Complimentary gate admittance passes are forwarded to financial members prior to the show each year. These passes are for admittance to both days of the show.
- Senior (Adult) membership is $12 per year
- Junior (school student aged 6 years to 16 years) is $5 per year.
The gate admittance fee for this year is:
- $15 per adult
- $5 per junior or pension concession card holder.
Payment of membership fees is by post to:
PO Box 255, Busselton WA 6280.
Payment in person may be made the week prior to the show at the office. This office is open, 9am till 5pm, from October 24th to November 2nd.
Fees are due and payable on 1st February each year – the financial year of the Society is January 1st to December 31st.
Membership Fees payable are not associated with the use, or not, of tickets to gain admittance to the show. These tickets are complimentary for financial members. If they are not used, there is no refund of membership fees paid. Please refer to the Rules of the Society available on request from the Secretary.