The Society is a constituted organisation of volunteers whose purpose is the administration of the annual Busselton Show.
The Annual General Meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday of February each year, commencing at 8am in the Society's office at Churchill Park, Adelaide Street, Busselton.
All Committee and Executive membership terms are for a period of 12 months and all positions are eligible for election (or re-election) at the AGM by financial members in attendance at that meeting.
Suggestions are always welcome.
All financial members are eligible for to election to the committee. Subscriptions are due and payable on 1st of January of each year.
The current committee is:
- Patron: Mr J Derek Snowdon OAM C St.J
- President: WJ (Wally) Lord
- Immediate Past President: Mr JD Snowdon
- Vice Presidents: Mr Ean Osborn & Mrs Megan Sharp
- Treasurer: Sue Paterson
- Secretary: Nikki Davies
- Chief Ground Steward: Mr Ean Osborn
- Chief Livestock Steward: Mr Dennis Scott
- Chief Exhibition Hall Steward: Ms Sally Poore
- Chief Produce Steward: Mrs Jenny Smith
- Chief Children's Steward: Mrs Catrin Allsop
- Honorary Veterinary Surgeon: Dr Paul Repton
- Media Officer: Mrs Brooke Thomas
- Committee: N Davies; D Fullarton; M Harries; D Harries; B Henderson; W Lord; J Martin; E Osborn; S Paterson; S Poore; D Preston; D Scott; J Smith; B Sutton; E Magestro; M Sharp.
Office Fax: (08) 9754 4278
Postal Address: PO Box 255 Busselton WA 6280
Street Address: Churchill Park, Adelaide Street, Busselton
Web site: www.busseltonshow.com.au
Trade Space enquiries to Show Office: (08) 9754 2241